Plans to accept students based on two things :
- 1 - Requirement for graduates by companies and services in the oil sector.
- 2 - The capacity of the Institute in terms of availability of teaching staff and rooms, workshops and laboratories.
Conditions for the admission of new students
- 1 - Applicant must be a graduate of secondary school / scientific branch.
- 2 - Applicants must be male and in specific cases as possible to be female, taking into account that the specialty that is considering the commensurate with the physical vulnerability of the female students.
- 3 - Applicant be free from physical disabilities which stands hail to enable the student to practice his work in situ on appointment.
Distribution of students admitted to the specialties
- 1 - The distribution of male students on the basis of the rate and the desire of all specialties.
- 2 - The distribution of female students on the basis of the rate and the desire among the three specialties only:
- - Oil production and field measurements
- - Measurement and control
- - Industrial Safety