Specialty ObjectiveThe preparation of specialized technical staff to work in the diagnosis of Faults and maintenance of oil equipment and participate in its installation, such as tanks, boilers, furnaces filter towers, heat exchangers, scaffolding, pressure vessels and separators.
Graduate work description
Be a graduate of specialty is eligible to work in the following areas :
- 1 - Installation and maintenance of oil storage tanks.
- 2 - Installation and Maintenance (steam boilers, furnaces, towers, filters, pressure vessels).
- 3 - Installation and maintenance of heat exchangers.
- 4 - Maintenance of chimneys.
- 5 - Installation and maintenance of filters and separators.
- 6 - Erection and dismantling of scaffolding and maintenance.
- 7 - Use of engineering inspection equipment and devices to examine the oil equipment.