Aims to prepare competent specialized technical staff to work in oil companies and facilities in the scopes of installation and maintenance of pipelines and accessories, installation and construction and maintenance of tanks and accessories.
Graduate work description
Be a graduate of specialty is eligible to work in the following areas :
- 1 - construction and maintenance of pipelines that transport crude oil and petroleum products.
- 2 - Installation and construction and maintenance of storage tanks of crude oil and petroleum products.
- 3 - Fabrication and installation of pipes in the production units and refinement units and manufacture some accessories.
- 4 - Working in the field of engineering inspection.
- 5 - check and maintenance of valves and replacing damage packing.
- 6 - Maintenance of pumping and water treatment stations.
- 7 - pipe coating operations.
- 8 - Selection and description of pipes, fittings, valves related.
- 9 - Diagnosis placements defects and damage that may occur in pipelines, causes, treatment and prevention of damage to pipe corrosion.
- 10 - Knowledge processes welding and pipes perforated during operation and methods of isolating.