The preparation of technical staff to work in the areas of safety and fire work sites within the oil companies.
Graduate work description
- 1 - To conduct inspections at the sites for the purpose of locating all the risks and make the necessary disclosures.
- 2 - Follow-up work permits of all kinds.
- 3 - Participation in the committees of investigation of accidents resulting from work.
- 4 - Participation in the fire brigade.
- 5 - Inspection and maintenance and operation of fire fighting equipment.
- 6 - Monitor violations of safety and make recommendations to the officials.
- 7 - Has the potential to use all devices and equipment used in fire extinguishers.
- 8 - Active participation in the rescue and first-aid treatment for people in the workplace.
- 9 - Have knowledge in the work of engineering inspection.
- 10 - Participation work reduction of environmental pollution.