Specialty ObjectiveThe preparation of specialized technical staff to work in the field of welding and cutting gaseous and electric arc for different types of metals.
Graduate work description
Be a graduate of specialty is eligible to work in the following areas :
- 1 - Welding various types of ferrous metals and non-ferrous. different thickness, all the conditions and methods as gaseous welding and manual electric arc welding and arc welding inert gas protected.
- 2 - Preparation and create links and identify the needs of welding and welding materials.
- 3 - Cutting by use of various equipment and cutting machinery according to specific designs.
- 4 - The use of engineering inspection devices to ensure quality Welding, defect detection, detect internal and external distortions and processing.
- 5 - Find out parts of welding machines and equipment in detail and knowledge of destruction and ways to maintain it.