The preparation of qualified technical staff to work in the natural gas operating units, sulfur recovery units and storage of liquefied gas ,the liquefied gas filling plant.
Graduate work description
Be a graduate of specialty are eligible to work in the operation and control :
- 1 - manufacturing units of natural gas and liquefied gas,
which include :
- - Separating the components of natural gas
- - Gas sweetening
- - Gas drying
- - Compressing gas stations.
- 2 - Devices and equipment used in the special service units for the production of steam, air and nitrogen (energy services).
- 3 - Liquefied gas filling plant.